lunes, 14 de marzo de 2016

"My Mum Says the Strangest Things" KATRINA GERMEIN

my_MUM_plc_hi-res





















Affectionate, sweet and fun, this is the perfect book to share with Mum.

Shortlisted in the Speech Pathology Australia Book of the Year Awards!

En palabras de su autora "Cariñoso, dulce y divertido , este es el libro perfecto 
para compartir con mamá. Un libro preseleccionado en la patología del habla Australia Libro de las concesiones del año.

FUENTE: http://katrinagermein.com/2015/04/20/my-mum-says-the-strangest-things/


“My personal favourite for the year is ‘My Mum Says the Strangest Things’ – probably because I see some of myself, my mother and my grandmother in this book!… Tom Jellett’s illustrations are always a delight – he and Katrina really do make a fabulous picture book team.” Children’s Books Daily

Illustrated by Tom Jellett. Published by Black Dog Books (an imprint of Walker Books). Buy copies here (Australia). Buy Copies here (UK). Activity ideas on Pinterest. Teaching Idea: Make a class book.
Featured on Story Box Library.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario